Easements and rights-of-way can dramatically affect the use and development of real property. Yet they are often misunderstood and overlooked until after an issue arises that impairs property rights.
Learn Key Easement Concepts
- Identify the principal types of easements in Pennsylvania
- Discover best practices for drafting and negotiating easements
- Understand title insurance options and endorsements for easements
- Explore litigation considerations for establishing and enforcing easements
- Creation of easements and rights-of-way
- Procedural and substantive issues in easement litigation
- Establishing the scope of easements
- Utility rights of way
- Insuring easements
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download.
Recorded in April 2023.