Join us in Pittsburgh for a series of classes chosen to support today’s O&G law practitioner in your busy, evolving practice.
Coming this October, join PBI for our 2022 Oil & Gas Law Conference, where we offer a progressive meeting ground for legal leaders in the oil and gas industry. Participate in engaging discussions ranging from recent legislative and case law developments to the technological advancements, practices and trends that are shaping the industry. This is the event that will transform your practice.
Why is this the conference for you?
- We focus on Pennsylvania practice – your practice!
- The course line-up was designed with you in mind – these topics zero in to your practice.
- The speakers are known names—hear from the state’s leading O&G practitioners.
- Non-stop networking is back – attend in-person to reconnect with colleagues in the classes, during the breaks, over lunch.
- The materials compliment and expand upon the topics—you’ll refer to them throughout the year.
- Stress-free scheduling: you have choices! Attend in person and connect with colleagues and establish new contacts; or skip the commute, and attend via webcast.
Catch up on the latest developments in legal and regulatory practice: Explore, debate and strategize on the hottest issues facing the shale energy practice today.
- Caselaw & Regulatory Update
- O&G Leasing – trends and pitfalls
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Title Litigation
- O&G and Solar Coordination
- Plus, the ethical issues impacting the O&G law industry
Special thanks to our exceptional planning team members:
- Andrew T. Bockis, Esq., Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP
- Robert J. Burnett, Esq., Houston Harbaugh PC
- Megan S. Haines, Esq., Reed Smith LLP
- Heather A. Hurst, Esq., Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Stephen W. Saunders, Esq., Saunders Law LLC
Co-sponsored with the PBA Environmental & Energy Law Section.
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.