Join PBI for our 2022 Oil & Gas Law Conference, where we offer a progressive meeting ground for legal leaders in the oil and gas industry. Participate in engaging discussions ranging from recent legislative and case law developments to the technological advancements, practices and trends that are shaping the industry. This is the event that will transform your practice.
Why is this the conference for you?
- We focus on Pennsylvania practice – your practice!
- The course line-up was designed with you in mind – these topics zero in to your practice.
- The speakers are known names—hear from the state’s leading O&G practitioners.
- The materials compliment and expand upon the topics—you’ll refer to them throughout the year.
Catch up on the latest developments in legal and regulatory practice: Explore, debate and strategize on the hottest issues facing the shale energy practice today.
- Caselaw & Regulatory Update
- Crafting Lease Addendums - An advanced workshop on drafting addendums with a focus on the interplay of the production, unitization and shut-in provisions
- Will the SEC’s Proposed Climate Reporting Rules Survive a Major Questions Challenge?
- Northeast Shale Gas Fall 2022 Market Update
- Labor & Employment Update
- Coordinating Competing Interests: The Impact of Solar Leasing and Pore Space Usage on Oil/Gas Development
Special thanks to our exceptional planning team members:
- Andrew T. Bockis, Esq., Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP
- Robert J. Burnett, Esq., Houston Harbaugh PC
- Megan S. Haines, Esq., Reed Smith LLP
- Heather A. Hurst, Esq., Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Stephen W. Saunders, Esq., Saunders Law LLC
Co-sponsored with the PBA Environmental & Energy Law Section.
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.
Recorded in October 2022.