Understanding the medical context is critical to successfully litigating claims involving workers’ compensation, medical malpractice, products liability, and the liability of health care organizations. PBI teams up with Rothman Orthopaedic Institute to provide you with the very latest in innovative technologies and treatments addressing diagnoses involving orthopaedics. Doctors and lawyers learn side by side, sharing processes, strategies, and personal experiences; uniting medical and legal principles so that both professions benefit.
Summary of Contents:
- Orthopaedics for Lawyers
- Managing Shoulder Pain: An Overview of Common Shoulder Problems
- Neck Pain and Cervical Radiculopathy
- Lumbar Spine Disorders: An Overview of Diagnosing and Treating
- Cartilage Restoration Procedures of the Knee
- Minimally Invasive Surgery in the Foot & Ankle