Designed by some of the sharpest legal minds in Pennsylvania, the Business Law Institute is exactly what you need today to advise your business clients tomorrow. The Institute covers a wide array of topics in the most important areas of practice. You will receive essential and timely content on reducing risks, privacy laws, managing daily practice, ethical issues and so much more.
Summary of Contents:
- Ethics in Data Privacy
- Understanding And Using Economic Leverage When Confronting a Business Bankruptcy
- The Corporate Transparency Act
- Back to the Drawing Board: Recent Law Changes and M&A Developments Warrant Reconsideration of Governance Documents by Closely Held Businesses
- Current Topics in Digital Assets and Controllable Electronic Records
- The Future of the Global Supply Chain
- Falling for Ethics: An Ethics Round Up for Business Lawyers
- Negotiating Business Divorce Without Losing the Business
- Supply Chain - Lessons from the Pandemic
- Next Hot Practice Area? Cannabis: Legal and Business Fundamentals, Can You Bank This?
- Ethical Considerations of Using ChatGPT
- 2023 Employment Law Update With 2024 Forecast
- Delaware Corporate Law