Your firm’s website or directory listing caught their attention, but are outdated intake and onboarding processes keeping you from booking more business?
Digitally savvy clients are more informed and have higher expectations than in years past. Clients encountering a mediocre experience or interaction can negatively impact your firm’s ability to gain and keep new business.
Join PracticePanther for a candid conversation about how leading law firms are optimizing outdated intake habits to enhance their onboarding experience.
Current State of Intake & Onboarding New Clients
- Top problems/setbacks law firms experience
- Recent improvements and/or changes
- Future trends/outlook
- Client Relationship Management (CRM)
- What is it, and how do they help?
- Personalized client experiences
- Accessibility of attorneys and law firm information
Secrets to a Successful Intake Process
- Law firm website + messaging
- Custom intake forms
- Communication and following-up
- Be Transparent: Discuss process and payment expectations
Importance of Automation
- How Legal Automation Helps
- Document Templates
- Reminders & Calendaring
Digitally Savvy Consumers
- Clients more digital than ever meet their expectations
- Texting Benefits
- Native eSignature Advantages
- Payment plans and retainers
- Client Portal and Successful Hand-Offs
- Importance of surveys to new clients
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $20. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.