Goodbye legal pad. Hello iPad.
There is no shortage of choices today when looking to purchase a mobile device for your practice; today’s tech savvy litigator might say that the iPad outshines them all. This powerful, compact device—partnered with apps designed to provide shortcuts for what used to be tedious, time-consuming tasks—helps attorneys communicate, organize, annotate, and present evidence at trial both dramatically and effectively.
Portable devices, particularly the iPad, contain limitless functionalities.
The world of mobile is constantly changing. The challenge is to keep up with new technology and keep looking for the best ways to use mobile technology to serve your clients and your practices. This course can help.
Meet trial attorney Mark LeWinter, who has over 40 years of trial experience and is well-known for his creative and innovative advocacy and use of evolving technology to maximize the best possible outcome for his clients. A Certified Litigation trainer for LIT SUITE, Mark shares his proven and easy-to-learn litigation system that will elevate your own advocacy and help you win more cases.
Learn how to become a power-user.
In this course, Mark covers:
- Best Apps for iPad Litigators: Preparing and Presenting Your Case for Deposition, Mediation, and /or Trial
- iTry, a practical and battle-tested iPad Litigation “file to trial” system powered by LIT SUITE
- Creating and Using a Virtual Trial Notebook in LIT SUITE
- Tips on how to organize all evidence for analysis and presentation
- Tips on using Apple’s free resources for law firm and /or group training sessions on iPad and Mac
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download.
Recorded in August 2023.