Join PBI for our 2023 Oil & Gas Law Conference, where we offer a progressive meeting ground for legal leaders in the oil and gas industry. Participate in engaging discussions ranging from recent legislative and case law developments to the technological advancements, practices and trends that are shaping the industry. This is the event that will transform your practice.
Why is this the conference for you?
- We focus on Pennsylvania practice – your practice!
- The course line-up was designed with you in mind – these topics zero in on your practice
- The speakers are known names—hear from the state’s leading O&G practitioners
- The materials compliment and expand upon the topics—you’ll refer to them day after day
- Stress-free scheduling: skip the commute and watch the webcast at a location convenient to you!
Catch up on the latest developments in legal and regulatory practice: Explore, debate and strategize on the hottest issues facing the shale energy practice today. Check out our agenda:
Welcome on behalf of the PBA Environmental & Energy Law Section
Oil & Gas Law Update
Dressler and Postproduction Costs in PA
New Challenges & Opportunities in Environmental Permitting
Renewable Energy Development and the Solar Lease
What Lawyers Should Know About Hydrogen Hubs (Ethics)
Special thanks to our exceptional planning team members:
- Andrew T. Bockis, Esq., Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP
- Robert J. Burnett, Esq., Houston Harbaugh PC
- Heather A. Hurst, Esq., Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Lauren R. John, Esq., Range Resources-Appalachia LLC
- Stephen W. Saunders, Esq., Saunders Law LLC
Co-sponsored with the PBA Environmental & Energy Law Section.
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download.
Recorded in November 2023.