- Once purchased, Webinars, Webcasts, On-Demand Video, and Podcasts are available in your Electronic Library, which can be accessed from the "Your Account" menu at the top of the page, or from the "Your Account" page.
- Materials for these programs can also be accessed through your Electronic Library.
- You will receive email reminders with log-in instructions the day of the event.
- For live events, we recommend logging in 20-30 minutes prior to the start of the event to test for any technical issues.
The lawsuits have begun throughout the U.S.: small businesses are filing suit against their insurance providers because claims for economic losses suffered from government shutdowns over the pandemic are being denied.
Pennsylvania could see thousands of similar suits.
At issue: will business interruption policies that do not include an exclusion for virus-related incidents provide coverage for the losses, damages and expenses caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and Governor Wolf’s shutdown orders? The answer to that question may determine the ultimate survival of many businesses.
Join our panel, including the attorneys leading the charge on the initial filings, as they explain business interruption insurance, its requirements, and what’s at play with the first cases filed for potential coverage.
- What is business interruption insurance?
- Sources of insurance coverage for business income losses
- Pandemic-specific coverage or exclusions
- The case for multidistrict litigation
- PA Supreme Court King’s Bench petition to resolve dispute and consolidate claims