Devise creative approaches to drafting and executing wills. You will gain insight into the lives of some of the world's best-known figures which will give you creative approaches to offer your clients.
This is a practical, yet entertaining and lively discussion on the fundamental principles to consider when drafting and executing a will.
Program topics will include:
• The proper form of a Will
• Who has capacity to make a Will?
• How do you protect a Will from a contest based
• What constitutes proper execution?
• Why you must specifically address personal
effects in the Will
• How to properly draft gift provisions
• How to properly disinherit someone
• What administrative provisions must be
• The proper drafting of tax clauses
Recorded in December 2020.