The perfect course for catching up on the latest developments
Get a quick refresher of the most significant developments in elder law. In three short hours, the faculty will fill you in on the year’s highlights. You’ll get the latest word on decisions from the courts and regulations from legislators and agencies.
Make sure you know the significant developments
- Top 10 case decisions from the courts
- Implementation of Managed Care for Medicaid Long Term Services and Supports
- Community HealthChoices update
- New Orphans’ Court rules and forms
- New VA final rules concerning benefits
- Medicare coverage for seniors
Attend and like your colleagues you too will rave
- I got valuable up-to-date, relevant information!
- Great practical tips for practitioners
- Loved the new information on current programs and potential changes
- Excellent program!
- Terrific overview for all levels of knowledge and experience
Materials: All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $30. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.
Recorded live in November 2019.